Sunday, June 12, 2011

A new addition!!!!

Ok, I bet some of you thought that I was going to say I was pregnant again. ha! :)

We have a new addition to the family! His given name is Gilbert Blythe and the kids call him Cheesy. Except Beatrice because she supports my decision in calling him Gilbert because Caliou has a cat named Gilbert on PBS kids. No matter the reasoning, I am happy with it! So, his name is really Gilbert Blythe Cheeseball Lheron. That works.

We picked him at Kmart on the first day of summer break!! Hank the cat doesn't really know about him just yet, but they are getting used to each other.

We hope this one has 9 lives because he has to survive the babies handling him.



introducing.... The Gentle Giant!







1 comment:

Jackie said...

Looks like that kitten is getting LOTS of love. So cute.