Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another outfit!

Adeline has this sense of style all her own. I actually love it. I love that she does her own thing all the time no matter what anyone else says. She is always evolving. I hear from other parents all the time about their own kids that they don't really let them choose to wear what they want and do their hair the way they want. Addy and I have a deal. She does what she wants if its modest and appropriate for the occasion and I get to give my guidance on Sundays for church. Totally reasonable.
This picture reminds me of when Jessica told me that my kids have the spirit of childhood look about them. How many do I have that says that??? I am not sure, countless, but I will totally post this one because it's totally my Adeline.

1 comment:

Richy said...

I would be MORE than happy to go with Addy to her America's Next Top Model audition in a few (ok,10) years! Just one of the many duties of the proud gay uncle!