Saturday, June 25, 2011

Grandma Adeline

My Grandma Adeline was stunning. This picture was on my cousin Cydney's blog. I LOVE IT! So, I stole it. :)

Cyd mentioned that GG would have been 102 this year. She was an amazing woman! She is on the back row, 2nd from the left. Totally gorgeous, right!! In this picture, Adeline was part of the Royal Court of the Gold and Green Ball in Forestdale Stake. I too LOVE the clothes of this era and actually get lots of my inspiration from it as a designer.

You were very loved Grandma Adeline!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I love this picture! Such a great lady, eh?

CYD said...

I wish I could have known Grandma back then. Although I imagine she was the same spunky lady I knew her as!

Christopher and Leslie Parker Lheron said...

I wish I had known her like you guys got to know her. Our family lived so far away that I guess it was too hard for my dad to share you guys and Gma and Gpa with us. Bummer. Total Bummer! If you ever get more pics of the Gparents, please have me on your list to send them to. :) thanks!! Sorry I stole your pic, but I had to! :)