Sunday, June 12, 2011

A family Sunday afternoon


See honey, All the kids love you to pieces!
Goofing around is what we do best here at the Lheron Homestead.




 Addy wanted to just take a picture looking at this leaf. She has some fun ideas. 


 I wanted to show off my Grandma Duncan's Jewelry that I love to wear. Vintage. Fun.
Addy told me that if I had my arm up like this it would show off the bracelet and look more fashionable. :)

 Oh gosh... my heart tingles on this one.....


Bea is wearing a pair of Char's Ruffle Butts Ruffle Pants. It's actually very convenient that they wear the same size around. They are Capri's on her, but really cute with this dress!

The gold cape was promptly put on when we got home from church today. Must have something sparkly on!!!




This is Addy's idea of a magazine cover....


 Char is super duper! Her first offical day of Nusery was last Sunday, June 5th! She LOVES it and has a wonderful time with all the kids her age. This shot of her is after that long day of church and so she gets a binki! :)


Lunch is served and Addy has been in charge of the camera! Almost got all of our faces in the shot.

OK, here is the other try on getting everyone in the shot, but homemade pizza is getting cold!!
She says... take a pic of me laughing! :) hahahah!


Ok, Now Gabe, I dont know how you get a KoolAid mustache when you are using a straw! What!
 I think it's because they never get drinks like this and so its like a treat and you've got to indulge in ever sense of the experience! 

This really will go down to one of my favorite pictures of you Gabe! hahhahaha! 

This picture takes me to the point where life happens so fast and I dont want it to pass by!
Isabel is such a sweet sister! Beatrice just loves her purely and deeply. Thank you Izzy!
Oh, that's where you are Charlotte!! hahah!
Another favorite!! Oh boy I love this life I have!

No comments: