Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bea gets a BIKE!

We go to the park in our neighborhood ever single weekday in the summer for lunch. I needed everyone on a bike this summer. I love to run to the park with Char in the runner stroller. I figure it will save me time in my now crazy busy days. Time with the kids and part of my workout all in one. Yeah! Chris and I went to the DI and found an awesome tiny princess bike for $8. It needed to be tuned up with some stuff and VOILA! Very fun suprize for Bea.

I problably take way too many pictures, but really, is there such a thing? ok, yes, but its ok when you have little people like this to take them of. :)



Once in awhile I take some really awesome pictures. This is one of them. Beatrice is so beautiful!!






 Oh yes, since we are on bikes... Gabe got pegs! YAHOO!
Now Isabel takes his bike all the time again. hahahahaah! Pegs wont work on her bike, DANG!


 Look at this guy! Gets the best dad award!! Thanks!


1 comment:

granny said...

So many gorgeous pics, couldn't decide where to place my comment! Looks like you guys are having a great summer so far. I'll have to figure out a way to get up there and spend some quality time with y'all.