I think enjoying the simple things in life is THE BEST!!
I planted some flowers because it is FINALLY not freezing outside and the girls came out to clean up with me... only prob is that they got so muddy themselves that we needed to clean them up too. Playing in the gutter reminds me of when I was a kid. I loved it. :) We build damns and float leaves that act as ships on a voyage. Humm.. I need to move to the country, but for now, I will have my little neighborhood act as my homestead in town. :)
forgive my pics, they are with my phone because Char broke my camera. :(
Those little Char toes... perfect!
My Forget Me Nots! :)
Everyone needs these in their yard thanks to Pres Uchtdorf!
I finally have Hydrangeas !!
now to keep them alive... humm?? Thanks Honey! :)
I saw this and needed this saying instantly! :)
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one Wild and Precious life?"
It might be a little crooked, but I love it anyway because getting it up there was hilarious with Gabe and Izzy's help. Its worth the memory. :)
And that was the simple things that happened with my weekend. :) yay!








3 comments:
You are back! I love hydrangeas. They make me think of my grandma.
Your flowers are so pretty! I really need to get some for my yard. Love you guys!
Post a Comment