I read the most amazing book that has changed my life.
I have loved Stephanie Nielson and her blog for years and have watched her video about her on Mormon Messages. But, I didnt really know how amazing she really was. :) I wish I could see her to just hug her and tell her I loved her. She is such a precious amazing woman.
Thank you for sharing your life with us Stephaine!
I already know I do have an amazing life. I know I am blessed in millions of ways and I love my family so much. I find joy in simple things and know that Heavenly Father has a hand in my life. So, why did this book change my life? I just have no doubts that my life has a purpose and I may not know what my mission is here on earth, but I seriously know that this life is a true gift. I could go on for hours and I probably will edit what I think on this post several times. :)
I want to really start blogging again. I am going to figure out how to fit it into my schedule!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment