I miss the California Central Coastal air today. :)
I was last there when I was pregnant with Charlotte. I have been aching for home. It wont happen this summer either. Bummer. But, I still get happy when I hear songs like this! :) Gotta LOVE Cali!! :)
I know Mindy. I actually know her sister Vicki better. I love this song too. I was missing California recently. I wish I could take my kids up there for the whole summer like I used to.
2 comments:
I know Mindy. I actually know her sister Vicki better. I love this song too. I was missing California recently. I wish I could take my kids up there for the whole summer like I used to.
What! That is awesome! :) Small world, right. :)
I wish I could just escape to Cali with the kids too. Those were the days. :)
Post a Comment