Meet my dad! :)
This is him on his 75 acre land on his Creek side carving up of fallen trees so he can mow a trail.
And he says that every backyard should have these things in the background....
a dog, clothesline tree swings, an airplane...
Doesn't it look like he needs another family of, oh... say... 7, live in the corner of his property and help him with his crazy projects and starting some of their own? I dont think he would miss even 3 acres. Let's ignore the zoning laws and do it. :) I mean, if it was me, I'd raise food for my family (aka instill hard work and teach them about life while doing so to the kids) on that very land so I would never have to shop and still have time (ha!) to do my other love of sewing all of my designs a few hours a day. YAY! Dreaming is so fun. :) Everyone has got to have at least one. :)
Thanks for the pictures dad! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment