Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat!




Addy's creation that we helped her with. 
Gabe's "EPIC" face on his Big Boy pumpkin. He named his pumpkin Big Boy at the Pumpkin Patch because it was the very biggest one there. 
(Gabe has made up his own character for comic books he writes and this is the face.:) Pretty cool!)


 Isabel and Bea's pumpkins...



 The gang. 
You've got  Isabel as a Fat Princess ( from the video game they love playing. but she is the Princess before she is fat.) Gabe is her ninja (also from the video game.) Adeline is Alice in Wonderland. Beatrice is a Princess Witch. Charlotte is a Ballerina. All Super Duper Cute!

Chris and I did not dress up because we were lame. Hahah! Actually , I was sooo busy I was getting the costumes ready for kids up to the last second of our many many parties on Saturday. 
The 3 oldest kids went trick or treating with their friends. Chris and I went around the block with the little ones. They were pooped by the time we got home. YAY!




This is Gabe's friend Braden. Both Ninjas to protect their princess. 



I made Isabel and Tessa their costumes. They have awesome ideas that I have to recreate every year. I think it's the bomb! :) I made Addy's costume too for Isabel when she was that size. I made Bea's black tutu and then Char's tutu as well. Fun stuff! 



2 comments:

Grandma Lana said...

So much FUN!! The kids are sooo cute in their costumes!! You are an amazing Mom, Leslie!! So how do you feel today? Exhausted for sure, but no time for that silliness!! ON WITH IT!! Love you all! Gma Lana & Gpa Mike

Christopher and Leslie Parker Lheron said...

I was tired on Saturday when I had to have all of the costumes done. We had 3 parties that day, starting at 11am and ending at 9pm. Wow. I did let everyone sleep in this morning for another hour and I drove them to school only being 2 mins. late. :) yay!