Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm older

That means I had a Birthday. :) It happens every year. And I frankly love it. :) I do not feel older, ok, so now I am starting to, so I love the chance to party!

I have to say that Chris and my family did an awesome job! I felt loved and appreciated and actually quite relaxed. Yay!

Chris surprised me Friday, the last day I would be 35, so I was happy to celebrate this day! He surprised me with 2 tickets to an awesome concert. Jon Schmidt & Steven S. Nelson
This says... Happy Birthday Lester! Love Tophe ( I call him Tophe) and then the 2 tickets on the mirror. :) yay! Totally cool surprise! I tell him all the time I LOVE surprises and he should do one for my birthday. :)

So, we got all dressed up and lookn sexy if I do say so myself. We went to dinner and hit the concert. Totally packed and we saw tons of people we knew and it was awesome. These guys were funny and totally talented. So, YouTube these guys. Totally great! 




We had a wonderful evening.
And since we went to the concert, we came home and showed the kids all the videos and that is all they are doing online. Addy's is Love Story . We told Gabe that while Jon was there in concert he reminded us SO much of what Gabe might do if he was older and had the piano talent. So, we are hoping that will spark something fun for him. Anyway, lots of good stuff!

Then my actual birthday was just relaxing and just a great day! I asked Chris about a cake and he said he wasnt sure if he would get in trouble for getting a cake. Umm yes. I see his point! I said we should go out and get a little something to do with the kids. NOT the Choc fudge cake at Costco. :) So, We did cake  and some hamburgers for dinner on Sunday. Yummy.
  (Didn't I just say I was Vegetarian? Yes, well, Hamburgers just make people happy. Sounds perfect for bdays.  I will eat organic meat on very few special occasions. Holy Cow! Organic ground beef is WAY yummier than the other stuff!)











1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks like you had a happy birthday. i'm glad you are part of our family--love you!