Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Chris!

What better ways to celebrate ones birthday when you've got kids around! We made a nice big poster board for Chris for his announcement of his bday! We loved making it and he likes our attention. :)
One gift I gave him was a clean dresser (yes, this is clean) and a new framed picture of me (the gift that keeps on giving hahah).  
I asked Chris what he wanted for his birthday. We had just gone to our friends house in Utah for a fun filled weekend and we went to our favorite resturaunt, Tucanos, while we were there and so he said that was his gift. He also got this way cool board game, Alhambra. So, I couldnt just give him nothing on his actual birthday, so along with a nice dinner and a pie, I asked the kids what they wanted to give him. Oh kids are great! They said all these crazy things that were not even possible. But, then they said CANDY! Ok, so you know me, I cant just give a bunch of candy. So, I thought of some silly things the kids could say with some of Chris's favorite candies. It was pretty darn fun! :)
Yummy coconut cream pie! His favorite and I am getting pretty darn good at it! :)

1 comment:

granny said...

Looks FAB! I hope he enjoyed the day!