Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fight Club??

Chris and I watched a boxing movie last night. I always totally confused why anyone would want to box. After asking many questions to Chris about how guys think (just as he asks me during "girl movies"). He said that guys think it feels so great just pounding on someone! I found myself starting to actually totally enjoy the boxing fighting scenes. The commentators of the boxing fight were saying words I knew and have practiced and feel like I am getting good at! Like: uppercut, cross punch and hook! I thought it would be funny if the words of our Isabel when she was 3 may ring true in more ways than I think.....she responded to Gpa Lee one day after he asked why she was hitting her dad with, "Oh it's OK Grandpa! We are a fighting family!". THEN I thought of this clip... 
Now this is more like it! I adore Jane Austen and I have read almost all of her work. I may be a boxing fan after all and start my own fight club! Can you imagine what kind of therapy this would be for most of the members in Relief Society!! Now that would be a fun secret society right there! I think I might be scared of Amy Call though. She looks super sweet and is like a perfect friend and example, but I don't know if I'd be the one left standing in a dark alley. Have you scene her arms after doing P90X for the second time? And my friend Kat! Holy Cow! She looks small and so cool, but really... I have no chance against her. :)
I know, my ideas are just... one of a kind!  ;)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I do love that clip! I think we should do it! Hmmm, who would win out of Amy and Kat? That would be an awesome fight! I think no matter who you paired me with, I would lose.

Christopher and Leslie Parker Lheron said...

I actually didn’t include Kat in the original post because I was thinking realistically. But, I edited my post now that you mention her. Kat would totally take out most of the group and leave everyone crawling home. :) I love my fit and feisty friends!Oh the things I think of while being creative, sewing up a storm! :)

Unknown said...

you are so funny, Leslie! loved the clip!