Monday, March 7, 2011

Ginger O's


Wow! Now that is a lot of blogging! This post is number 15 posts just for today! Make sure you dont miss any! I think that took care of most of my photos. I love this blog. Its for my family just as much it is for the family that we dont live around, and friends where ever they are. I have been totally preoccupied as of late and havent blogged like I've wanted to. But, I have been still taking pictures. One major thing I have been doing is working out! hahah. I did the P90X program for an entire month with my friends every day. But, it just took soo much of my time (1 1/2 hrs a day devoted to sweating during nap time) that I just had to let it go. Now I do a 20 or 40 min workout or running on the treadmill. That fits my needs at this time. I have been designing again for blessing dresses! YAY! I just have so much I want to do! I have a really hard time just organizing what is in my brain to do! Well, I could go on forever, and some things are seeming to be taking too long to upload on YouTube to share now, but the kids are home from school and I have to get back to living so we can put it on the blog. hahah.

To end my day of catching up, I'd like to end on a sweet note.
These are the best store bought cookies out on the market! :) Chris and I think these are our favorite! I saw a little fun thing on the package yesterday. Its totally silly, but blog worthy to me.

Ode to Newman-O's
You might, m'lady
tweak my nose.
You could , m'lord
step on my toes,
But Heaven help
those poor bozos,
 who try to filch
my Newman-O's.

1 comment:

granny said...

Ooooooo, couldn't agree with you more! (Save me one)