Chris bought this CD the other day and I have just fell in love with it. I play it all the time, Bea knows the words. :) If you click on the picture, it'll play my very favorite song on the CD. Plumb dedicated this album to her children. I love that! I feel like I feel this way about my children. I am so in love with them. I wish I could be a better mother to them. Its really hard to balance everything, even loving my children. I know this life is for something and all these things I have to balance is for a grand purpose. I hope.
I looked for a video and there are like so many, but when I started looking, there are a ton about Christ loving us in this way. I never thought of that while I was listening. But, I am thinking that I would love to be loved this way. :) Sounds nice.
This video isn't my favorite, but it works and it is beautiful. I usually don't like other people's take on the artist's songs, but its tough to add a just a song on my blog with out putting a video on. There might be a way, but I don't know how to do that yet. I hope you enjoy the song as much as I do! :)
1 comment:
I LOVE the song and the video! That protective love doesn't end when the "kids" are even in their mid-thirties. The only difference is that you cannot always keep them in your arms...but, you are always in His and thats what makes it alright! Here's a subtle hint...you ARE loved this way!
Post a Comment