She is SO fun! She ran into the house Friday after school and just started reciting this fun poem!
She is also SO bummed, as all of the kids are, that we are not going to go to Thanksgiving to Granny's house. The weather is super bad and our car also can't make the trip. Totally Bummed! BUT! We send our love and we are going to have a great day anyway. Nothing will bring us down on a Thankfull holiday! We will have our own yummy dinner and of course lots of pie! :) Gotta love just spending quality wonderful time with your own little family. (which doesnt seem so little anymore)
2 comments:
That Addy, she is just amazing! I love, love, love to see my little ones in action! We are truly going to miss having you here tomorrow, I'll be crying in my pie :o( I do understand that sometimes we cannot help the limitations. I know you'll have a fun time anyways, you guys always do!
First of all, I LOVE Addy's hair!!! So, cute! The poem recitation is so adorable! I remember that poem (song) from my own elementary school years! Grandma Adeline used to play it and sing it every year we went to their house for Thanksgiving when Ken and Mark were little! Addy comes by her talent very honestly!
Post a Comment