Monday, November 8, 2010

LEAVES!

I had to do a slide show for this event. I went crazy with the camera! 

You can watch it here...
http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e59/lheronclig/Fall%20Leaves%202010/?action=view&current=329dfa5a.pbw

We wait until all the leaves are pretty much off the tree in the back to even think about the rake! But, we took this as a fun moment since there were so many leaves.

I made that sweatshirt for Charlotte. Actually, I made that one for Bea with she was her age. But, its pretty darn cute. :) And yes, Charlotte is a normal baby and always is exploring by putting everything in her mouth. Yep, those leaves are interesting.

These movies are from the kids to you. Feel very privileged you got to see them.

Part 1



Part 2

2 comments:

granny said...

You guys make me smile! I am so glad you will always have these moments preserved.

Unknown said...

raking leaves! a long-held fall tradition.