Isabel with a few of her friends helping with the kids party.
Beatrice in the Sleeping Beauty costume I made forever ago. And Chris waiting on a stool to be wrapped like a mummy for the games. Good sport!
Another reason why I like living in a Christian community. We did our Halloween festivities with Trunk or Treat with our ward AND Trick or Treating in the neighborhood on Saturday, the 30th!! Yeah! This is what our group is this year...
Isabel is a witch. I made her a basic A-line gabardine black dress and we wrapped tulle around her waist to make a overlay to her knees and secured it with a purple hair flower to match her purple witch hat I found for $1. She had her black webkits cat with her at all times too. :) She was happy with it! (And I am excited because we can use the dress for church later too! With a few funky details added, she'll be set!)
Gabe was an old wizard! I thought it turned out SO cute... I mean cool. He saw the beards in a Family Fun magazine and we had to do it!! I found the hat for $1 and I made the cape thing (ha!) and wrapped silver around his waist. Oh, and he used a wand... sometimes a chopstick and sometimes a stick from the yard. He LOVED it!! He's worn the beard and hat almost everywhere. Its funny. I thought he'd be out of that, but he too wants to dress up... even in public still.
Adeline was a witch too. We actually bought this way cute witch costume that was sized for Beatrice for like $4 at Costco and Adeline fell in LOVE with it and she didnt want to take it off. Since it was so short, I had her put a black tutu on from our stock of tutus to lengthen it a bit. She wore some black pants for warmth that night. Once again, I found a black hat for $1. I think her favorite was wearing mascara! :)
Beatrice was several princesses through the weeks and day of Halloween. On the night, its was Barbie, Island Princess dress with the famous gold cape. (It was so cold, so all of us have clothes on under our costumes. Not as cold as it has been though previous years.) I think she had a wonderful time. And yes, she was really excited about real makeup! :)
Charlotte was a ladybug. We found that at Costco too for like $4. AWESOME!! I am telling prices for some weird reason. I am just excited that I found stuff for so cheap and they look soooo cute! :)
Charlotte is a Crawling maniac!

These guys are so fun! :)


This is Gabe's pumpkin that he wants to show ya.



Another reason why I like living in a Christian community. We did our Halloween festivities with Trunk or Treat with our ward AND Trick or Treating in the neighborhood on Saturday, the 30th!! Yeah! This is what our group is this year...
Isabel is a witch. I made her a basic A-line gabardine black dress and we wrapped tulle around her waist to make a overlay to her knees and secured it with a purple hair flower to match her purple witch hat I found for $1. She had her black webkits cat with her at all times too. :) She was happy with it! (And I am excited because we can use the dress for church later too! With a few funky details added, she'll be set!)
Gabe was an old wizard! I thought it turned out SO cute... I mean cool. He saw the beards in a Family Fun magazine and we had to do it!! I found the hat for $1 and I made the cape thing (ha!) and wrapped silver around his waist. Oh, and he used a wand... sometimes a chopstick and sometimes a stick from the yard. He LOVED it!! He's worn the beard and hat almost everywhere. Its funny. I thought he'd be out of that, but he too wants to dress up... even in public still.
Adeline was a witch too. We actually bought this way cute witch costume that was sized for Beatrice for like $4 at Costco and Adeline fell in LOVE with it and she didnt want to take it off. Since it was so short, I had her put a black tutu on from our stock of tutus to lengthen it a bit. She wore some black pants for warmth that night. Once again, I found a black hat for $1. I think her favorite was wearing mascara! :)
Beatrice was several princesses through the weeks and day of Halloween. On the night, its was Barbie, Island Princess dress with the famous gold cape. (It was so cold, so all of us have clothes on under our costumes. Not as cold as it has been though previous years.) I think she had a wonderful time. And yes, she was really excited about real makeup! :)
Charlotte was a ladybug. We found that at Costco too for like $4. AWESOME!! I am telling prices for some weird reason. I am just excited that I found stuff for so cheap and they look soooo cute! :)
Charlotte is a Crawling maniac!
These guys are so fun! :)
This is Gabe's pumpkin that he wants to show ya.
Ok, so if you remember last year.. we were Hazmat people. Nothing better than cooking a baby and adding some radiation too. Chris wore these at the power plants he was in sometimes. yuck. Oh gosh... there was nothing that would fit my huge pregnant belly. It was funny to see people figure out what we were and then realize I was pregnant too.

But, this year I thought, "Hey! I want to dress up and I want to be one of my heros!"
Who am I always trying to be? You got it... Superwoman! And Chris needs to be my Superman! Complete with the curl just like Christopher Reeve! Oh dreamy Christopher Reeve!

comparing chests

Who's stronger?


I know I am a DORK! Trying not to laugh


One of the Trunk or Treaters said, "Mom, look! A chubby Superman!"
I thought that was super funny because I didnt think he looked chubby at all. But, Chris did say that he wished I had not picked out a Medium Tshirt for him. He's lucky I didnt pick out tights and lycra underware for us to wear too! HA!!!

I thought that was super funny because I didnt think he looked chubby at all. But, Chris did say that he wished I had not picked out a Medium Tshirt for him. He's lucky I didnt pick out tights and lycra underware for us to wear too! HA!!!
My Hero! Faster than a speeding bullet!

3 comments:
OMG!! I am still laughing! I knew this would be worth waiting for! You guys are soooooo fun, why can't you live in my neighborhood?
I miss you toooo much!
I was a nurse again this year...BORING! I guess its okay cuz I am often a witch just for fun;)
so much fun and leslie you have the eyebrow lift just like your mom!!!! Chris looks great!
Sweet costumes! You Lherons know how to party.
Post a Comment