I was looking through some pictures for my etsy shop and found these and was laughing so I had to share. (even though I need to be sewing! haha!)
Last school year, 5th Grade, Gabe had to make a Cycle of Life poster for School. I LOVE the kid's charter school!! :)
Gabe is an amazing artist on lots of levels. He went right to work on this poster with a pen and never had a messed up spot AND was done in about 45min. He did color this later, but I did not get a shot of that. The reason why I love this poster is because it really does show his personality here. Most of the other kids cut out pictures from a magazine or off the computer, but he went to town with his imagination. I heart imagination!
Last school year, 5th Grade, Gabe had to make a Cycle of Life poster for School. I LOVE the kid's charter school!! :)
Gabe is an amazing artist on lots of levels. He went right to work on this poster with a pen and never had a messed up spot AND was done in about 45min. He did color this later, but I did not get a shot of that. The reason why I love this poster is because it really does show his personality here. Most of the other kids cut out pictures from a magazine or off the computer, but he went to town with his imagination. I heart imagination!
Birth (with a binki)
Infant (crawling like a cat!)
Toddler ( silly tight shirt with diaper and heli hat, dimple chin)
all of that makes me laugh...
Child ( "Steve", Gabe's mohawk hair. Yes, he named his hair-do long ago. His glasses, his cool bracelet Granny made him with a dog tag saying CTR on it. Cool. OH! and his shirt... "Have a Day". funny)
Adolescence ( Steve is still present, glasses, weird cartoon character Troll he draws always but on this shirt and cool bracelet. But has starts of facial hair that probably took weeks to grow and he has a car. Because that is all kids that age care about is driving. hahah!)
Adulthood ( Steve is bigger now and he now has a real beard. His Tshirt is Dr. Pepper because by the time you are an adult, you can drink that with out your mom nagging you not to touch the stuff. HA!)
Old Age (Steve will always be with him. Tshirt will say "Death Is Coming" for the world to see every day. And, who doesnt love the cane.)
Death (RIP Gabe A Lheron. Has Steve scalp on his grave to remind all of his cool hair. The roses are there with a sign "Not" because the people that leave that will say they leave the roses out of obligation vs love.)
Heaven (turns out he did get to keep his hair to it's glorified state! And got his wings! :) YAY!)
All of it together
I love this guy. He is becoming a kid I always want to be around. :) YAY!
2 comments:
tonight, I almost peed my pants laughing over this post. yay for kids! they keep me young and keep me laughing! :)
That is the funniest project i've ever seen!
Post a Comment