Thursday, August 2, 2012

Parker/Phillips Family Reunion at Bear Lake

We had a wonderful time at the reunion this year!!
Thanks for planning it Andi! It was a hit! Bear Lake was really pretty and we all had so much fun!
These pictures are from the day we were at The North Beach. I ran out of battery power after these were taken, and I do have lots of pictures of the tug o war, but these pictures are to share with my family too. :)

We divided up into 3 teams and we did several events. All of them were so fun! The green team did win, but that is because gpa is on that team! HA! jk. The cousins played and played. I only wanted to put some adults on time out! The kids did great! I have a picture on my phone that has my 2 little ones totally asleep in their car seats after we left the hike and lunch 2 mins down the road. :) ha. I felt like that too. I wondered why I have not talked to my step bros and sisters and all the inlaws??? We all get along so well. I love them all. I will look forward to seeing all the family in 2 years. YAY!









This is a bunch of pictures that my other family members have given me of the Reunion.



No comments: