Yep, it happened! Its been a year since my sweet baby Charlotte was born.
This picture was taken when she was 4 days old.
I saw a miniture baby in the doctor's office the other day and really had these crazy mixed emotions. Ranged from..."ohhh... i want another one of those tiny things!!" to...."look away! oh that makes me tired just looking."
Here are some highlights of our big day. We all had a really fun time with her. 
Everyone helps with everything!

Everyone helps with everything!
I am no cake decorator. I always think I can do anything but as I got into this project, I remembered.... OH! I didnt get that talent in my blood from my mom and sister Jo.
But I had a really fun time making a cute cake for the baby's First. Its a tradition to do a little doll cake for the girls. This is a half ball cake pan. It worked perfect. The cake was super yummy. I hate cake mixes now, so I made this off the Hershey's baking chocolate box. I had fun decorating it by myself after all the kids went to bed. I had to, because Bea's 1st bday cake turned out way worse than this. I let everyone help with hers. :) haha. It was still yummy, like this one.




4 comments:
I can't believe its been a year already! It feels like I've missed it all, (sniff, sniff). Such a darling, looks like you had a great day.
What a cute girl.
Happy birthday to charlotte!
She is such a darling baby! And I know exactly what you mean about seeing a baby and wanting one and wanting to run run run!
Post a Comment