Oh gosh, what am I NOT up to?
I have been SEWING a ton! Drapes for a friend, teaching Isabel's friend how to sew, and finishing like 10 Christmas gifts (if I told you, you might know your gift, so yeah, not going to.) , sketching a lot of new designs and seeing more and more ideas to do. I am not sure if I'd be officially diagnosed with ADHD, but I have a hard time focusing on one thing when it comes to creating things, so I have a lot of things going. I just get SO excited about ideas that flood my brain!! Woman thing, but maybe its a Leslie thing. Chis is a good man for putting up with my head. It's not for the faint of heart. I think that is yet another reason why we have a basement and a section just for my "stuff".
I've been working out hard to get rid of the Pecan pie that sucked to my body. When looking up how many calories that pie had, I freeeeeked out and asked Chris if I could just through the rest away.... His reply was, "Lets not do anything drastic!" :)
Christmas cards were sent out! Earliest ever! They were perfect too.
Christmas shopping for the kids is DONE! It was easy when Chris really only wants to shop at Costco for everything that exists at our house. (all it needs a fabric store too and we'll be good to go) Two hours, a few presents for each kid and while we were there a weeks worth of groceries, $$$ later and DONE! Oh that Costco. I think we stayed in our feeble budget and it worked!
I've tried for weeks to get a video of Charlotte dancing to any music she hears. Its adorable! She sees the camera and comes right for it. She likes to see the pictures on it, just like all the kids do. I even hid the camera under a towel to video her, but that just made her more curious! :) out smarting a baby is actually tricky sometimes. Her birthday is on Sunday and I hope to have something by then!!
And of course, it wouldnt be me if I wasnt thinking about the lessons I've learned in the past few days and time in my life. Its amazing how so many of our stories really are so similar. Satan wants us to feel so alone. Its just one more tricky thing he has on us. BUT the coolest thing is that we will always have an opportunity to have more knowledge than him. We can know everything that our Heavenly Father knows, if we just SEEK for it and ask. He really does give us what we want. Be careful what you ask for!! :)
1 comment:
I have to remember that about Satan, discouragement is one of his greatest tools.
Post a Comment