Bea's FIRST bday!
She is into just crazy faces. This was taken right before her nap. Serious business.
I'm not really the best cake maker, it's okay to laugh. But it was fun! A fun tradition to have a cute doll cake for the girls first bday. Keep in mind that I was not the only one decorating the cake! I had LOTS of help from Addy, Is and Gabe.

Bea's favorite time! BATH!!
Isabel's Bday!
Isabel's bday was fun with her first real sleepover with her gal pals! A hair streaker, makeup and glitter was first on the list. I didn't have to do much, Isabel is her own party planner now. She loves it and she did a great job with keeping her friends happy and having fun celebrating her birthday! YOOHOO! But, I was having so much fun getting my hair streeked that I forgot to take pictures!! These were not all the girls that came to the party, just the ones that spent the night.
When did they grow up?
I remember doing this!
Addy's Birthday!
Adeline had a ballerina birthday! I made all the girls TUTUs! even for Bea. We had fun doing a little mini dance class. Colored ballerinas print outs. Then just danced! I was amazed at how long little girls just want to DANCE! They loved it! see video! notice even Bea in the corner of video! SOO CUTE!Then Chris's mom made an amazing cake for her Birthday. A million THANKS GRANNY!!! The top is in Adeline's room. She thinks it's AMAZING! Thanks! Also, a fun little note is that the candle holders were given to me by my Gma Arba forever ago. Vintage! Fun!
what is a little crayon in her diet???























No comments:
Post a Comment