Monday, October 11, 2010

Some fresh air!

The kids and Chris had a long weekend.. Thursday and Friday off. WAY FUN!

I was such a mean mom and made them go on a "walk/hike" up the canyon on the canyon rim trail. One of my favorites around here. The reason is because I can take the stroller. (Charlotte got to sleep for the 2 hours we were on the trail!) There really is no place for a good hike around here except going UP the canyon. :( Theres no place like Utah mountains and the hills of Cali. that I like to hike on.
I wore these guys out! But, we had a GREAT DAY!









































THE TOP!

















2 comments:

Dalling Family said...

So fun! I miss it there! Although the mountains here in UT are pretty amazing! Send me an email to mkdallingATyahoo.com so I can add you to our blog viewers! Miss everyone!

Unknown said...

Beautiful scenery! beautiful family! how fun to spend time together.