Monday, October 25, 2010

Sing it from the roof tops!

Brian the Dishwasher Guy almost got a photoshoot with us due to fixing our DISHWASHER for us after months and months of some other repair man sending us many empty promises. :) But, I wasnt really sure he'd know what to do with all the attention. Brian was a gruff, Idaho cowboy, smoke smelling man of few words. I am pretty sure I scared him with my giggles of excitment! Dishwasher works better than ever and now I get to fix my hardwood floor from the dishwasher totally messing it up. yay. This was definatly blog worthy!! No more washing everything by hand! I feel ok not buy paper plates now. :)

I think dishwashers are one of the best inventions on this earth. When I create my own world, I am pretty sure I will just include a dishwasher and washer growing from the ground like weeds. :) yep, you heard it here first! :)

No comments: