Monday, October 25, 2010

See ya Facebook!

Wow, I did it! I am sure the shaking will stop soon, but I really quit Facebook! Ah the bitter sweet Facebook! I may go back someday, but until then... I live.

One thing that you might have to watch out for is... you can only post a little bit on FB at a time. My blog... yes, I could go on and on for hours. I know I talk too much. I just might have to get my own blog just for me.

But! Now you have to comment on my blog! :) Please!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

My facebook has been a little more dull without your witty comments :) Glad to hear you are all still doing well! We're at http://www.turnbows.blogspot.com/

Christopher and Leslie Parker Lheron said...

Thank you sooo much Tracy! I actually miss just seeing what everyone is up to on FB. I am still going through withdrawls, but keeping really really busy to settle the pain. :)I check out your blog everyonce in a while too. I think your family is so cute. Your boys... totaly cuties!!