I was strengthened with the October Message in the Ensign this morning. It's about forgiveness and how that is key to happy families and may I add any relationship. :) I know our family is better when we don't hang on to past offenses. I see it happen every day with our little ones. I know I can be better at forgiveness but sometimes it is really hard. I love the Youth section about the girl that prayed after the argument with her mom. She started her prayer with thanking Heavenly Father first, then addressed the problem she really had. I guess I am at a youth level spiritually sometimes because I learned a lot from that too. That will be changing the way I pray. :) I am so happy we are not alone here.We are all in the same boat trying to get to the same place. God really does love me personally, and you personally. :)
YAY! Have a wonderful day!
YAY! Have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment