Wednesday, June 20, 2012

oh, yea, We went to Utah... a long time ago.

I am trying to catch up a tiny bit. I LOVE to blog, but never seem to fit it in. So, I thought I'd recap a bit. 

We went to Utah a while ago, maybe this spring, and we had so much fun hanging with all the family down there, loving seeing the mountains and also, just being together!

One of our favorite things is to "window shop" esp at the Gateway Mall... Gabe is taking this quite literally. :)

We are Happy Campers at Tucanos Restaurant!! It's a Brazilian grill. (Chris went served an LDS Mission there for 2 years and so he LOVES the Brazilian food! YAY!)


Hanging or Jumping with our cousins!

This extra cutie is Lily. She is Zoe's little girl that was born only a few weeks before Charlotte. :) Oh she's cute. The little ones had a fab time playing together! Yay for cousins, Boohoo for the distance between us. 








We had more cousins we saw and we got to see Granny too. But, I did not get the camera out for that. Oops. I always regret that. 

No comments: