So, when our hot water heater busted on Sunday afternoon, the first thing I thought was.... I'll Google it! I did it last time 2 years ago and found out how to turn it off and find out what the problem was! Easy Peasy! How helpful is Google! ;) So useful, I wish I had Google next to me always and invite Google over for dinner sometimes! ha! I digress....
Then Chris decided to figure it out himself with the help of a friend. Awesome. After the friend left and the problem was not fixed.... wait! How am I supposed to shower??
So, I think this is funny, so that is why I write this. I'll post pictures later of the kids for some other reason, but for now... I take you to this place....
Chris was totally brave to the cold water shower and you could hear his outstanding loud, desperate cries of shock through the neighborhood followed by my laughter that sent me to place I was gasping for air and was afraid I'd pee my pants. If you've ever heard him playing raquet ball, on a roller coaster or just a moment that people need to be cheered up with a crazy call.. you know what I am talking about. Few lucky ones have heard it! :) That is how I woke up this morning... laughing! :) I was just going to wait it out, but yea, just could not. SO, I did take a freezing shower Mon. night that was somehow one of the toughest things I have done in awhile. HA! So stupid, but it's true. It's really cold! So, I now know how to shower with 8 cups of water! :) I filled up my glass PC 8 cup bowl with a handle and warmed it up in the microwave! Genius! I went in the shower, pored some water on me, soaped up, rinsed. How cool is that! :) I did the same thing with the water and washed my hair in the sink. :) YAY! I outsmarted our water heater. We wait until Thursday for the part to come in the mail. Until then.... I still like to hear Chris's cries from the shower.
Then Chris decided to figure it out himself with the help of a friend. Awesome. After the friend left and the problem was not fixed.... wait! How am I supposed to shower??
So, I think this is funny, so that is why I write this. I'll post pictures later of the kids for some other reason, but for now... I take you to this place....
Chris was totally brave to the cold water shower and you could hear his outstanding loud, desperate cries of shock through the neighborhood followed by my laughter that sent me to place I was gasping for air and was afraid I'd pee my pants. If you've ever heard him playing raquet ball, on a roller coaster or just a moment that people need to be cheered up with a crazy call.. you know what I am talking about. Few lucky ones have heard it! :) That is how I woke up this morning... laughing! :) I was just going to wait it out, but yea, just could not. SO, I did take a freezing shower Mon. night that was somehow one of the toughest things I have done in awhile. HA! So stupid, but it's true. It's really cold! So, I now know how to shower with 8 cups of water! :) I filled up my glass PC 8 cup bowl with a handle and warmed it up in the microwave! Genius! I went in the shower, pored some water on me, soaped up, rinsed. How cool is that! :) I did the same thing with the water and washed my hair in the sink. :) YAY! I outsmarted our water heater. We wait until Thursday for the part to come in the mail. Until then.... I still like to hear Chris's cries from the shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment