Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tattoos!!

 What a cool dad to let us put on a Hello Kitty tattoo on! Only real men do that sort of thing! You should see him on dress up nights and nail polish moments! ok, so maybe not. ;) I think he is such a cool dad to do things with his girls! :) 
I was talking to him on the phone the other day while I was playing Barbies with Bea. He said he was always the mean girl when plays with Barbies. He says now Bea wont let him be anything else except the mean girl! hahah! That is funny! 


Addy got tattoos for Christmas, so she shared. Oh gosh, I hope Isabel got a picture of Charlotte. She kept coming back with more tattoos to put on and Addy just kept putting them on. She had like 10 tattoos on her body. So funny! Anyway, that was just fun to do. 

1 comment:

granny said...

Way to go tough guy!