Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Birthday to Bea (almost a month ago)

Happy Birthday!
We HAD to try something new and totally fun for a 4 year old birthday! 
Face painting! Princess style :)
 Both girls really had face paintings too, but they had it all off by the time I got to them for a picture. :)
It all started with a invite. 
 And a little something for boys. 

Guests.... :) Love our little group of friends! Knights and Princesses.

 The Costco cake looks great with a few candles and princesses. 


 We played pin the fire on the dragon and Kiss the Frog. 

We made really fun bracelets and ornaments for our Christmas trees with wire, beads and glitter foamy stars. It was kinda crazy at that time, so I didn't get any pictures. But, cute stuff. 
Happy Birthday Bea! It was super duper fun! Love you my sweet girl! :)

1 comment:

granny said...

That looks like it was sooooooo much fun! I'm just sorry I wasn't able to hitch a ride on a pumpkin coach!