Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Oh yeah! I have a 10 year old BOY!

This year I decided that we are going to do fun parties with just our family.

So, naturally, everyone talked me into it meaning having only 2 friends over for a sleepover. :)

Its no wonder that Gabe likes video games. Wow, how did that happen? Oh, yes, because father like son. :)
He really likes Mario. He wanted to have a Mario cake... out of cupcakes. He really meant that he wanted little mini cupcakes and each a different color to make pixels to make Mario. The kids have been watching way to many episodes of Cake Boss. Isabel is helping and it turned out pretty good considering that I am not "Buddy" the cake boss and I ran out of powdered sugar. hahah!
(if you know me, now a days, if i run out of something I am in no way running to the store. I just improvise!)


See, the kid is HAPPY! We served it the morning after the sleepover for breakfast!
Happy Birthday Gabe!!!!


And it's yummy and gets a thumbs up from Bea.

A Bike!
Gabe always looked like he stole some little kids bike. Oh, but it was his own. We just never got him a bigger bike. So, we gave a shout out to see if there was anyone in our church ward that was getting rid of a bike. Yeah! We found one! How cool! We fixed it up a bit and gave him a cool recycled bike! No one in the neighborhood has to wonder about his integrity any longer. He didn't steal a little kids bike, he's got one that fits! :) One more point for good parents. yes, i am keeping track.

For his actual Birthday I made Gabe a coconut cream marenge pie! Yum!!! He likes that too.
He claims he had a great celebration for his 10th birthday! :) Awesome! Love ya boy.


No comments: