Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Addy rides a bike......

FINALLY!!!




I wont remind you how old she is, but she is finally riding a bike with no training wheels. When Gabe got his bike, she decided to jump on his old one. There is magic with that bike! Everyone has learned on that bike. hahah. Another key was Grandma Linda was here and it was about 15mins with her and... whalla! She could ride! Grandmas are the true magic! How many times was I out there with her? Countless! I am just sooo happy she finally did it! Yahooo!

But, Charlotte was wondering why she couldn't go as fast as Addy could! She was yelling after her. Our little street echos when you bellow and so Char has figured that out and practices all the time. I am sure all the old people on our street really love it. :)

No comments: