Beatrice is in that scary non eating stage. I feed her good food, but if she doesn't want to eat... forget it. Then, like she hasn't ever been offered food before will gobble up all her plate and then some. Dinner last night was a hit. Popular chicken enchiladas and rice and applesauce. She ate and ate. Then all of a sudden, she lifted up her shirt, looked at her tummy and said with an amazed and put-off voice,
"this applesauce is hurting my body!"
hahaaha.
and we are back to having one bite of breakfast.
These are some pictures of me trying to make lunch as exciting as I could! A lunch full of hearts!!!
yep, thats chicken nuggets cut into hearts, cheese and carrots and strawberries too. Oh, and not to mention ketcup in heart shape! :)
I try to deliver!
at least I got a thumbs up!


1 comment:
What an amazing COOL mom you are! I'd give you a thumbs up or two myself ;o)
Post a Comment