Thursday, September 2, 2010

Logan


Chris and I got to spend sometime alone... ok, so as alone as we get with having to nurse a baby. :) We had a good time on our old stomping grounds in Logan. The kids were at Granny's house and wow, did we need that! :) THANKS GRANNY!!!

I was taking pictures of all the fun architecture downtown, but then after a few pictures, I think I got distracted in the old book store ;) We spent quite awhile rummaging through old books! Then we went to the art galleries and in all the old shops. Of course, we went to our favorite restaurants too.


Spending time at the tabernacle and the temple was very sweet. Sitting there on the grass with just my husband and Char and actually talking to each other. It all felt good.

I think that maybe the last time we were at this temple was when we were sealed in it. It was really sweet to be there again together thinking and remembering of that day and all that we have grown into since that day.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the Logan temple! I try to go there whenever I can