Because its a proven fact that people only pay attention to the first few mins of what you say, I'd like to say this first. :)
I was awoken to a very excited Adeline dressed, complete with backpack on, and ready to go to school..... at 4:30 am!
hahahah! She is going to be a joy for her teacher today! :)

Chris got DONUTS for the kids first day! He's getting more points for being a way cool parent than I am. :) How fun!!
Yep, he's excited! I think it's so he'll have an entire new set of kids in the 4th grade to tell his jokes to. 
Glamor girl!
Wow! She really has grown up. :) Isabel is more beautiful every day! :)
Yep, he's excited! I think it's so he'll have an entire new set of kids in the 4th grade to tell his jokes to. 
Glamor girl!
Wow! She really has grown up. :) Isabel is more beautiful every day! :)LUCKILY the charter school the kids go to has 6th grade in elementary school still. People keep on talking about how exciting it is for her to be almost 12. And in Young Women's soon. WHY? STOP! It's painful to think about! :) Sending her to Kindergarten was easier than this! We might just live in Twin Falls forever because the school they go to has a K through 12 building! Oh boy!
A picture is a thousand words...
This sums it all up!
They do look so nice in their uniforms, don't they. :)
A picture is a thousand words...This sums it all up!
They do look so nice in their uniforms, don't they. :)And this is would have been a TOTALLY cute picture of my cute 1st grader if it were not for the wiggly baby Charlotte in my arms!!!
Have a great first day at school my amazing kids! :)What am I supposed to do in such a quiet house today???
Oh, I do have a 2 yr old and a baby to hang with.... oh, I better go.... it's actually TOO quiet!
No comments:
Post a Comment