Sunday, December 6, 2009

She's Here!


I had our baby girl on Saturday morning at 11:00am at HOME! Yeah!
She is so beautiful. She has so much hair and she is amazing!
I will do a big story and lots of photos when I can.
Here is a photo of her after 2 hours after she was born.

We dont have a name for her yet, but we'll decide sometime. ha.
I feel so blessed for being able to deliver my baby the way I wanted and in the comfort of my own home. LOVED IT!
Oh, and my labor lasted only.... 2 hours! yoohoo! Another point for Natural child birth and Hypnobrithing!

4 comments:

Melissa and Lance Atkins said...

She is so beautiful!! Was the pain not too bad with the hypnobirthing? She really is a beautiful baby!

Rebekah V. said...

Congratulations! She is so cute! I am so proud of you. What a great birth experience. I can't wait to hear more. I have to live through you now since there will be no more little vaiseys. I am SO happy for you guys!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Yeahoooo! She is gorgeous!

chelswatts said...

Such a beautiful picture... she looks so alert and calm