Patiently waiting...... Everyone is in place, including babylheron. Just have to wait until "it's time". Deep breaths and lots of tricks to start this labor!
I'm thinking about you Les... you are amazing and your kids are lucky to have such a devoted mother. Good luck to you and baby... we can't wait to hear the good news and see PICS!!
Hi this is sara I work with Gran. Tell her to bust out some of those. Voodoo moves she learned in "Nam" to get things going. Best wishes were all anxiously awaiting the good news at BCCH!
3 comments:
I'm thinking about you Les... you are amazing and your kids are lucky to have such a devoted mother. Good luck to you and baby... we can't wait to hear the good news and see PICS!!
I am waiting on baited breath over here to hear the birth story! My thoughts and prayers are with you:)
Hi this is sara I work with Gran. Tell her to bust out some of those. Voodoo moves she learned in "Nam" to get things going. Best wishes were all anxiously awaiting the good news at BCCH!
Post a Comment