I got out of the shower today and I was seriously impressed at what I saw!!!
A stool was up against the counter and my skin care lotions and bottles were all over the bathroom. My makeup bag was strewn over the counter. The wall had a nice masterpiece Picasso would be proud of done in marker. The entire full roll of toilet paper roll was in huge piles over the floor and through the house as a little trail to the silent culprit. Beatrice sitting in the middle of the living room floor covered in toilet paper and a little lip gloss tube in hand. She had a huge smile and had a beautiful glossy look on her entire face. She was so excited! It was a silent visitor during my one moment of privacy. A bang up job at what kinds of things she can do with out anyone there to get in her way of wearing a little lip gloss in under 7 mins.
3 comments:
Oh isn't it wonderful the things that can occur while you are in the shower (or bathroom doing other things). I hope you got a picture. My mother took one of me with only a diaper on, covered in her red lipstick. Pretty funny.
Melanie
I didnt take a picture!!! I cleaned everything up... laughing so hard that I totally forgot the photo op. dang. I am sure there will be plenty more of those moments.
oh deer! makes life interesting though! just think you could have gotten out of the shower to a boring old clean bathroom. How lame is that? Ha!
Post a Comment