Wednesday, October 7, 2009

count down

I keep on looking at the countdown of when the baby is coming and freak!
I cant believe that I only have 7 weeks left! Maybe I'll go a week late again. I hope so! There is NO PROBLEM with babies staying put for a few more days.
Life will never be the same. Doesn't that sound great! It's always fun inviting a new member to the family. Life really isnt the same again. We will soon think,
"how did we get along with out this little person?"

2 comments:

chelswatts said...

Seven weeks is going to FLY!

Christopher and Leslie Parker Lheron said...

chels: I KNOW! I still need to finish the bathroom. I have to figure out how to move a light box to the middle of the wall for a new fixture. Plus! I have to move all the kids around for optimal sleeping arangments. PLUS! get Beatrice to sleep in a REAL BED. Not her crib. OH MAN!! I have a long list, but those things are pressing. Chels, I know you would love to be here helping me!!!!