Lheron Family Blog

Sunday, October 11, 2009


Posted by Christopher and Leslie Parker Lheron at 4:58 PM

1 comment:

Laura Harris said...

Beautiful picture!!

October 11, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
My photo
Christopher and Leslie Parker Lheron
Twin Falls, Idaho
Chris is from Fairport, NY and Leslie Parker is from Atascadero, CA. We met at Ricks College in Idaho. We've got 5 beautiful kids and just trying to get through this life being who we are supposed to become. All while having soo much fun!!
View my complete profile

My Faith

My Faith
I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Visit my etsy.com shop!

My Business Blog

My Business Blog
I LOVE to sew and I have a degree in Fashion Design. I am starting to make some designs that have been aching to get out for years. :) I am inspired by historical fashion and the top designers of today. I am just starting this blog, so be patient and visit often. You never know, you may just see something you can"t live with out and buy! :)

Chris says to me often...

"You are ALOT more fun than normal people!"

Fun Stuff that the kids say or do. It's pretty much all from Adeline.

Adeline 4: "LOOK MAMA! Jumping helps me do the right thing!!" GASP "This means I'll FLY when I grow up!"

Adeline 5: "You look way better now then you did when you were a teenager mom. I don't think those Harry Potter glasses looked very good on you."

Adeline 4: "MOM! COME LOOK! These are cuter than my brain!!!!" she was talking about some earings.

Adeline 5: "I am 40 pounds more serious than you!" What can I say to that. I am afraid!

Adeline 5: "Mom and Dad, you need to go out on a date tonight. I think I need some alone time."

Adeline 5: "For my marriage, its going to be on Halloween. I am going to decorate everything like vampires. "

Gabe : "Did we get a new microwave?"~Gabe. "No, it's clean"~Mom

Gabe: "I am fragile to distractions"


Isabel: "Can I have a drink out of your water? Wait, is there anything healthy in this, it's in a Mason Jar."

Some cool tricks I've used and abused!

Spray N Wash spray gets out every crayon mark off of walls!

Cheep hairspray gets out pen marks of cloth. Spray and scrub your little heart out. Then put through the washer.

Breast milk (anyones) collected then sprayed into the infected eye, magically gets rid of Pink Eye super quick! It works on lots of eye troubles actually.

Pressing on the tender spot right behind your ear and stroking down hard, repeated several times a day, clears up an ear ache or infection.

Who knew Bananas... lots of them... gets rid of warts! YAHOO!
It's the potassium! :) You can even use potassium drops or fenugreek seed or tea.

Sprinkle CORNMEAL in the garden or around your trees to get rid of Earwigs! It works! You do need to reapply on occasion due to absorption.

Artificial sweetener will not only kill you, but ANTS too!

The next to try for me is.... wheatgerm will kill pill bugs in the garden because it swells in their tummy and they... pop.

EVERY Woman needs to watch this movie!!!

EVERY Woman needs to watch this movie!!!

How I went through PAIN FREE CHILD LABOR

http://lheronfamily.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-did-you-do-that.html



I think this just might help someone! I hope so. It was amazing for my husband and I to experience this. Then if you want to read the actual birth story, here it is.



http://lheronfamily.blogspot.com/2009/12/charlotte-ayla-lheron.html


http://lheronfamily.blogspot.com/2009/02/amazing.html


Homemade Bread

Homemade Bread
I make batch of this every single week and everyone loves this recipe!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2013 (12)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (42)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2011 (74)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (100)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2009 (63)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (7)
      • IMPRESSIVE!
      • Pumpkin Carving night
      • Our LOST cat!
      • No title
      • A new fun thing!
      • count down
      • Snow and Conference
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (11)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  March (1)

My Blog List

  • .
    16 years ago
  • Blog a Lot Blog a Little More - My South American Travel Blog
    15 years ago
  • Bodacious Barno Bunch
    13 years ago
  • Chad and Sarah Marsden
  • Dresses 'n Messes
    11 years ago
  • Fleming Family Happenings
    14 years ago
  • Fun with 5!
    15 years ago
  • Inside the Bradstreet Bubble
  • Joanna &the Gang
    16 years ago
  • Johnson's Jumble
    12 years ago
  • Keeping up with the Larsen's
    13 years ago
  • Kelsey Wells Photography
    13 years ago
  • Lance and Melissa Atkins
  • Lillian Family Journal
    17 years ago
  • Matthew and Maggie Williams
  • Melanie and Joel Flake
    11 years ago
  • Michael and Mandi Black
    14 years ago
  • Mortensen baby farm
    14 years ago
  • My Beautiful Babes And Me
  • Our life is always a fun day on the Beach.
    15 years ago
  • Pretty Little Place
    12 years ago
  • pushin up vaiseys
    14 years ago
  • Runnin with the Buckley's
    12 years ago
  • Stop CMV - The CMV Action Network
    15 years ago
  • The Austins - Ad Infinitum
    8 years ago
  • The Kane Family
  • The Meyerson
    14 years ago
  • the shafers
    12 years ago
  • The Wolfe Pack
    13 years ago
  • Turnbow Family
  • We Are the Watts
    15 years ago

background

silly request

If any of you local friends buy rice in burlap bags or flour fabric sacks or any product that comes in an actual fabric bag, can I have or buy the bag from you when you are done with your food? I make some pretty cool totes from them. You would be supporting my crazy "green" creative mind.



Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.