Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Free Spirits!

Ok, so I always am saying that my kids have a bit of my free spirit. Some more than others. Now, I don't have a desire to strip down and color all over myself because it looks cool and accessorize with the perfectly chosen necklace, but I think that is what I would have done at age 2 if I was allowed to. The good thing is that Beatrice is reading to her kitten, Goggles.You can only imagine what kind of LOVE that kitten gets!! HAHAHA!
Here she is reading to her favorite doll her favorite book that has the same coloring on it from a previous encounter. Pretty fun!
Adeline dressing in layers of clothes that she just thinks looks cool. She then has a paper crown clipped into her hair. She is pretty amazing at what she comes up with. Her teacher isnt too sure, but oh well!! She went to school today with 2 skirts on. ( I didnt have my camera handy) She had a t-shirt on with one skirt up around her arm pits and the other around her waist. She just couldnt decide which to wear, so naturally she solved her own problem.
Man, these kids are soo fun! Even though we have to soak in the bath several times after their ideas, I think what they do is Inspiring. It makes me think of how I could express myself a bit more. Hummm...

1 comment:

angee said...

My kids are the same way!!! I'm always interested to see what they've come up with next!! Loved this post!