Wednesday, September 23, 2009

30 weeks!


Me at 30 weeks with baby #5.
My belly button is officially gone!
And I am HUGE! But, we are talking amazing growth here!
A few friends and I joke that when the belly button actually pops out... you're done! Yes, of course it sounds like a turkey, but hey, we are cookin something in there anyway.
The analogy is just fine with me.

No name picked out yet. We'll just have to see her.
So, I have 10 weeks left! Hypnobirthing is going well. Training Chris is easier this time because he's been around more the past few weeks. He's got to read scripts to help me relax and get me to my "happy place" and do it with out laughing. That was our problem every other birth! He just makes me laugh. Plain and simple. Maybe laughing during labor isn't so bad??
Ok, so all I can think of is 10 weeks... I have sooo much to do before this little human comes! Where is she going to sleep? Where are all the kids going to sleep? 5 kids in 2 rooms. Ive got to finish the bathroom I started, paint some walls or 2, make the babies blessing dress, etc etc etc. Trying not to stress.
Still loving it!

No comments: