Our friends called us and said, "lets go camping!!" So, we did!
Thanks Finch and Johansen Families!! Some of their kids are in these pics too.
The kids loved it. Camping is camping, lots of dirt, rocks, sticks, building fires and exploring. So, of course, the kids loved that.
Chris was really the one that did everything for our family. The only thing I think I did was help put up the tent so I could nap in it, make pancakes, take pictures and laugh. HA! I was useless! (I guess this baby is really growing this week. I am totally drained.)But, it was a fun last min adventure. Only 45 mins. away from home. Not bad.
It was nice and peaceful up in the hills. It made me think about WIND and where it had been before it had gotten to me. I thought about how we cant really paint or capture wind in its full glory, but we can try. I actually wrote a little poem n everything, that I wont be sharing. ;) Silly, but I loved thinking about God's creations.
2 comments:
You really are a good sport. Six (or is it 7 yet) months pregnant, philosophizing in the dirt while making pancakes... did you sing as you walked and walked and walked and walked?!? You are too much!!!
You'll have to email me about your wind thoughts–it sounds like a great "topic." We are VERY into paleontology and evolution lately. AJ has decided she wants to be a paleontologist and I will be her assistant... I love it!
Man that looks fun!
Post a Comment