It came! The first day of school! No more countdowns. Adeline is sooo excited to be going to school!
The bus came to the front of our house and we got lots of fun photos. Beatrice was very excited to see the bus! We've been reading lots of books about buses. So, Bea loved it too. I watched the bus drive away... Sigh.... then I jumped into the car and met her at school. Then I took more pics. HA! She was so excited!
The teacher, Mrs. LeBlanc did mess up Adeline's seat assignment. She was supposed to be sitting next to Tara and Jacob, her friends. She went right up to the teacher and told her so and that she needed it changed very soon. HA! I left before the name change, but it didn't look like Addy was going to move without insisting. I hope THAT went well.
I can't stop thinking, Have I taught her enough? I hope she remembers that she can use her assertiveness to choose the right way. I hope she remembers that Heavenly Father is always there for her. Oh boy! That is the hardest part about letting them go a little.
After school she didnt ride the bus home from school because she didn't know which one to get on. I picked her up and I asked her what her day was like. She said that she had fun listening to stories, making Goop, eating a snack and sitting next to her friends. Addy said there were a lot of kids and it was kind of crazy. At one point she told her teacher that she had a headache and would everyone please be quiet. That is my Addy! Oh boy!
3 comments:
What a girl!
Just saw your post (I guess I should get up to speed before I email you a long rambling letter) so glad it went well... how about the other kids?
Whatever Chels! I love your long rambling letters!! I give them right back to ya! ha!
Post a Comment