We do get snow in Idaho every once in awhile. I know we dont get TONS, but it's fun when we actually do get it. So, here are a few pictures over this winter.


Yes, He's wearing Isabel's coat under his. So, no we do usually make him wear blue hearts. But, Gabe sure knows what it takes to stay warm!

Good ol' fashion snow down the neck fight! (in our front yard)




I had to go shovel the driveway this week and the girls needed to come with me. So, we found the old one year old snow suit and some way to big boots for Beatrice. She could barely move! It was so funny! She ended up just crawling around. Needless to say, it didnt last long because she was crying of frustration. Funny though. Poor girl. Notice the snow outside the garage door.

I had to do one too!


We got this much snow overnight this week.

2 comments:
LOVE the pics!!! At least you are making the most out of your wiked weather : )
Have a GREAT weekend!!! TGIF!!! Chels
wicked : ) I really need to "self-spell-check!"
Post a Comment