We are really sad we only got to go camping once this summer, but maybe we can go again on the next non crazy weekend.


In my own humility I post these. :)
I wish I had more of the girls singing... :)That would be a treat! Instead, these are uuummm, me singing to the kids.See, if I look directly into the camera, the girls see them later and think I am still singing to them. :) Win Win.
I wish I had more of the girls singing... :)That would be a treat! Instead, these are uuummm, me singing to the kids.See, if I look directly into the camera, the girls see them later and think I am still singing to them. :) Win Win.
I kept running out of room on my camera and so that is why all of my videos were cut off. HA!! I am a dork. I never remember to empty the camera to the computer before I go on a trip. So, that means I miss recording totally adorable events like Bea singing a cute song. :( oh well, all I can say is I can try harder! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment