Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Caroline Dress

This is a dress I forgot to announce.... :)
This dress is made from layered ruffles of silk, crepe, satin, lace and tulle. 
  This dress took so freakn long to make!

 I made this dress for my best girlfriend from High School, Melanie.
 Meet sweet Caroline, her 7th baby! :) 
I love Melanie so much that I was happy to do it for her. Caroline looked so cute! 

I was inspired by a dress that I saw in Vogue one day. The designer is Nina Ricci. Yummy! :) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this dress! but the price is prohibitive!

Christopher and Leslie Parker Lheron said...

Yes, the price is wowzer expensive, but that is how long it takes,yikes, right! If someone wants to buy it, they can and know that I did a great job, like I always do and get an awesome dress!