Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Another you have to watch

Chris and I have been on a kick of watching documentaries at night lately. Its a common ground we have. Its been fun. This movie will leave you thinking.... A LOT! Chris says, "You may need to bring a change of pants!"
I second that motion!
I was in tears at some of it, and you'll know why when you watch for yourself. :)

Click on the picture here and you'll find yourself on the site to watch, OR Netflix it! It's on instant! :)



Who wants to go move to a rural plot of land with us and "live off the land"? I can be the seamstress and bread maker. OK, so I know how to be a few other things, but I am not telling just in case I get called to volunteer to be something else in my church. ha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that would be so fun, Leslie!!! just bring your house trailer or tent and pitch it on our property! Love you!