Granny's parents came WEST! Yay! (Chris's mom and grandparents.) Grandma Gretchen and Grandpa Jake made the rounds with Granny. And we were on it! :) Of course we were... we have non stop action at our house. Cant miss any of that!! :) Ok, it was probably because we have the cute baby. :)
We had to show them the sights of Twin Falls. Which means the Shoeshone Falls and park. We all had a great time in the hotel pool as well. (made me miss Zoe's pool way back when!)
I am pretty sure the highlight of Gretchen's trip to us was Adeline. She talked Gretchen's ear off!!! :) I should have taken a picture of that. :)
I'd love to tell all that we did, but hey, pictures are worth a thousand words, right. So, I'll let them tell....
We love you guys! Thanks for coming out to visit us. We really had a great time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment